Learn the art & the science, led by someone who’s done it.
After raising money and deploying capital from her first $32 million fund, Campfire Capital, Brooke Harley realized that Ivy League students were being specifically groomed and taught to raise money for their ideas.
This training should be available to anyone who wants to learn, at an accessible price.
Live Dates & Location
Attend in person or by video conference.
New York, New York.
- May 18 & 19, 2019 – 9-2pm ET (Vegan Edition)
Upcoming NYC Classes:
Intro to the Basics
- Purpose of the Course
- Professor Introduction
- Key Resources
- The Cap Table
- The Players
- The Sequencing
- The Basics: Convertible Debt, SAFE, Equity, Venture Debt, Traditional Debt
Alternatives to Traditional Fundraising
- Quick Refresh: Session 1
- Business Grants
- Product Crowdfunding
- Pre Order Campaigns
- Equity Crowdfunding
- Hitting The Fundraising Trail: Some Golden Rules
- Pitch Process & Materials
Seed Stage Fundraising
- Quick Refresh: Session 2
- Convertible Debt: Key Terms & Conversion Mechanics
- SAFEs: Key Terms
- Advantages vs. Disadvantages: Equity, Convertible Debt, SAFEs
- Pre-Closing: Legal Diligence & The Data Room
Series A Stage Fundraising
- Quick Refresh: Session 3
- Stock Option Pools
- Convertible Preferred Shares: Key Terms – Economics
- Convertible Preffered Shares: Key Terms – Control
- Venture Debt: Key Terms
Selecting Investors & Negotiation Tactics
- How VC Firms Work
- Strategic Investors: Corporate Venture Capital (CVC)
- Strategic Investors: Industry Angels
- Negotiation Tactics
- Selecting Investors
Managing Investor Relationships & the Exit
- Now You’re a Money Manager
- Investor Relations: Best Practices
- The Exit: Acquisitions & IPO
Our easy step-by-step courses have helped founders successfully secure their funding.
I specifically flew to NYC from London to attend the course and meet the team in person – and it did not disappoint. I’ve read everything you can possibly read online, but nothing was as good as Fundraising 101. It is a priceless and incomparable resource for founders seeking investment.Paula Alcalde, Co-Founder of Green Bay UK
I accredit the successful fundraising of LIVEKINDLY Media, Inc. to Brooke Harley. Honestly I cannot recommend this course more for anyone one looking to get their startup funded – I know I’ll be taking a refresher in the new year.Jodi Monelle, Founder & CEO of LiveKindly Media
Fundraising 101 is an absolute must for anyone who wants to raise money for their business. I can’t overstate the positive impact Class Rebel had on Casca’s fundraise strategy and how I look at venture capital.Braden Parker, Co-Founder & CEO of Casaca Footwear
Might miss a class? Need a refresher?
Come back any time.
Once you are registered for a course, you can come back as many times as you like. Just check the calendar and hop back on with us, whether in person or by video conference.
Check out our class calendar for current course offerings and dates.